Wednesday 16 March 2011

My holiday in the country side


Last week I had holiday for one week. I went to the hotel in the country side of my country. When I arrived there I felt good because it was a great and the beautiful place. I had swimming and took the photograph. The personal were friendly. The weather it was hot in the afternoon and cold at night. The hotel looked like amazing because it was the hotel in the country side but it looked like the hotel in the city.This is the first time I went to there place, so I thought if I had free time or holiday I was went to this place. After I went to the other place near the hotel, I saw a lot animals like cows, chickens, ducks, pigs, birds ...... . The people there were very friendly. In the country side There were a lot places to visited. If I had along free time or holiday I was visited to all the places in the country side.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rith

    Your writing is getting better. Well done!

    You wrote: 'If I had along free time or holiday I was visited to all the places in the country side.'

    Better would be: 'If I had a lot of free time or a holiday I would visit all the places in the country side.'

    Good writing.

    ReplyDelete