Wednesday 16 March 2011

THE DANGEROUS ANIMALS



HI is was me RITH today it was i had the animals to tell you about .That cute but so dangerous in the forest.Do you know what animals that i tall you now ?




It was the TIGER the cute and dangerous in the forest.It was so happy to see the animals in the zoo but the very happy about is to see the tiger.The tiger it like a enormous cat .Tiger has two color is Orange and black , and white and black .




Tigers used to live throughout Asia and the Middle East, but due to habitat destruction, they are now found primarily in India in the West and China and Southeast Asia.They eat met from a lots of animals.They can live about 50 years old long.And they can swim to.

Do you know why i say it is so dangerous ? It is can kill us.It was has a lots of long teeth .That we can see on the photos I give .

If you was near the enormous tiger what were you ? I think i were run fast i cloud and ask for help from any one.My teacher say fighting with the enormous tiger. Do you think his cool I think his so cool.

Do you like tiger ? I so love tiger it cute.


I'm so happy to write about this in the blog.


Thank you for reading my post or give comment and wish

you
GOOD LUCK ,HAS A GOOD DAY AND
GOOD TIME ANYWAY .

All in all I want to say thank for my teacher that give me time to write this post .




SEE YOU SOON WITH NEW STORY !
BUT MAYBE THE next POST IS THE LAST.







No comments:

Post a Comment