Wednesday 16 March 2011

My First Kebab by My hand (^,^)


Do you ever cook by yourself?
Yesterday I'd made the Kebab. It's was my first time made Kebab actually....ha ha. For me, it was so embarrassing if a young boy like me didn't know how to cook. Actually, I feel challenged by my lovely dad because his know how to cooked by himself. Well, since he was working at Kompong Shoam as a doctor, and rent a flat there, he willing to cook everything by himself, The main reason to do so it just because the food he ate at the most restaurant there was not the same as my mom cooking( her cooking is very great , unbelievable, delicious and can't forget ^^)
My mama lives in Phnom Penh , and my Dad will come back home every single months or while his on leave.

The reason why i made the Kebab it just because of my lovely stomach it love to eat that. I used to ask my mother everyday for her to make that for me_ _. But my mom ( naughty, lovely, beautiful and cute mom^^) say that "Do it yourself check that cooking mama game in you DS".

I turn on my DS and start the game :<. It was very hard and that DS made me silly so i stopped and ask my mom to help me:D. So she told me that If you married the naughty women don't call me to help u and regret to cook for you wife. ( Will i get married with the naughty woman maybe not) After making the Kebab me and my family ate it all it is about 30 Kebab and it was so delicious. (The true is I only ate it by myself nobody want to tasted my Kebab _ _) In the end ,I realize that cooking was so easy and.. I enjoyed the cooking
Okay, that's all for my blog...
Daa...
(^,^)

3 comments:

  1. maybe the naughty woman will make you a kebab... then, your mom will be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. why you want to make kebab anyway?? oh, how you make your kebab ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kebab is very delicious and i enjoy to eat that^^. By the way Kebab is very difficult to made. The truth 75% were help by my mom and i just bring her what she need^^.

    ReplyDelete