Wednesday 16 March 2011

Holiday with Chimpanzee




Hello! Everybody now I want to tell you about my holiday with the chimpanzee you will think that it 's very funny but for me I think it 's very scary and nervous.

I went to jungle with my father in BattamBong province. It was very hot and had a lots of big trees with a lots of animals too. We took some useful things such as first-aid kit, compass, camera.... . We camped near a huge tree and slept for a hour . Suddenly I heard a strange sound but my father said " don't care about it .Let's sleep! ". Two minutes ago, we heard the chimpanzee sound and we waked up and got out. There was a chimpanzee looked at us. The chimpanzee was very enormous . My father and me was so afraid. We got on the tree with a stick. After that the chimpanzee shouted at us and damaged our camp but at that time it saw my music player and it took it. After that it switched my music player and then the music played it wondered and ran away from us.My father said"this chimpanzee was very silly and he never seen before".

Finally ,I came back home with my father and I said "I won't go to there again and it won't happen again too.


3 comments:

  1. Excellent work, David. Good grammar, too.

    Remember, 'we waked up' should be 'we woke up'

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually you want to go there again because it is fun snd exiciting.... right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have chimpanzee in Battambang? I thought the chimpanzee stay in koh kong

    ReplyDelete