Wednesday 16 March 2011

In my holiday


In my holiday, I always went to Kompongsom with my family and I stayed at there 3days. I'm sleep at the new hotel. In this new hotel have the big rooms, it were clean and the big swimming poor too. At this hotel we can see the sea. In 3days I'm play at the sea and the island there are beautiful and clean. I think if all the places clean, there were have a lot of people go to play or visit there. I really like swimming because it's a sport.

In my holiday, I can see a lot of place and big sea exceptional I see the very beautiful island. I really like all places in Kompongsom because there have the sea and the water fall and sea attached with the river. Do you want to go there? I hope have a lot of people go to play or visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment