Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Alien School



I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. when I got there, I had a problem with math so i went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Phillip. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all alien.


So I tried to kill all my alien teacher with my magic sword. then I back home with my magic sword and my parents were asking me about the sword and I tried to tell them about this story but they don't believed me.


Next day I came back to school again and nobody were in school just only me. Suddenly I heard some voices from the room and then I opened the door and saw that my classmates were all aliens too. All of them were playing computer games.


Finally I designed to kill all my classmates again .................. with my magic sword.
I hope it can't happen to me just bad dream..........................

8 comments:

  1. hmmmm.... not really.... this is teacher Pillip ... haha
    from koko

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he Is it true???
    From Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooo teacher Phillip is not like that it is KoKo . nice blog. from Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah.... My alien teacher ..... :D

    koko~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great story.............
    From: Lylin

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool !!!!! I like it. it very exciting >_<

    ReplyDelete