Wednesday 26 January 2011

Imagination Time Machine






If I have a time machine I would turn the time back to the past before Pol Pot invented my country. I would travel and search for my ancestor. After I had found them I will greet them kindly and embrace them warmly. I will tell them that I was their great grand daughter and I will speak my mind to them. I will bring them to the present with me. After I bring them to the future I will requested them to live in my home.

After my ancestor accept my request. I would go forward to the future and look for what job I do in the future, my brother job, my sister job and my friends job. If the job is boring or effect anybody health I will recognize it. I will travel and look if their is something bad happen to anyone in my family and my friends.

After I see all of what is happening I will travel back to the present.
After I arrive I will told all of my family and my friends about what I see in the future and warn them to be a good people. I will also ask them if they wanted to skip any time that is dangerous, sad or boring? I will help them as fast as I can. I hope I will keep this time machine forever so I can control people life. However this is all an imagination, but if it true I will happy then ever.

5 comments: