Wednesday 26 January 2011

Invisible Activities





My friend's name is Sivchhe. She made an invisibility potion. An invisibility potion is a kind of liquid medicine that will make you invisible when you drink it (in case you don't know what it is). Anyway, Sivchhe and I are g0ing to drink this potion tomorrow. Isn't it so cool to be invisible?

There are lots of things both of us are planning to do. But for today, I am only going to tell you what I'm planning to do. The first thing I'm going to do is to go and scare my sister away. The way I'm going to do this, is to wait until night comes and pretend to be a ghost. I will go and pick something up in front of her and wave it in the air. I know this is a mean thing to do but it's because she was mean to me first, so she deserve it.

The second thing I'm going to do is to go into an ice-cream shop and eat as much ice-cream as i want . The reason for me to plan to do this, is because I can never get enough ice-cream to eat, so this is the one and only chance that I can eat as much ice-cream as I want and it's for free (I really love eating ice-cream).

The last but not least is go on a free tour vacation. I'm going to get on an airplane that will go to Korea. I will go in and sit in any seat that isn't taken. After getting off the plane, I will follow all the other people to places that they go.


Overall, I think that I think too much about my own benefits from the things I'm planning to do because all the things that I am planning to do would only make me happy but not others. So , I hope that you guys don't hate me for all of the things I am planning to do when I'm invisible.

Have fun and I'll see you later!!!

P.S :If I have any mistakes, please tell me so I won't make it again...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good grammar and writing. I relly enjoy reading it.... ^^

    koko~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, excellent grammar and I enjoyed reading it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Kimna I know u always wonderful(^^) also your text it all great..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah!really good writing.
    sim

    ReplyDelete