Wednesday 26 January 2011

Time Machine

If I had a time machine, I would rescue all the people in the world that had a bad accident like crashing etc... I would also never forget that what I dreamed about is watching a true history about all the important war in the world ( World War I and World War II ) and in Cambodia ( Pol Pot period ). I also wanted to met a dinosaur and checked all the history of the world is it true or false.

For my future I going to see how the world look like and how my family look like especially I want to know about 2012 is it true or wrong. I also going to travel around the world and want to see all of the world Heritage site like the great wall of China The great Zimbabwe etc...

I think that having a time machine is really great because we can travel every where even in the past and in the future. There also a good thing about it too if we see our future we could prevent it from bad and change it in to good.

5 comments: