Wednesday 26 January 2011

best past best future


if I have time machine. I would go to the past and the future.
first I will explain my trip in the past
first I would go to 100 000 000 years ago. at that time I would see dinosaur and kill them or take one to the present.




After that I would travel to 1000 years ago. It was the time that the Khmer empire which is the greatest time of Cambodia and I would help Khmer to win Thai or I will take all or much of war technology for Khmer.more then that I would see the great king of Khmer like jeavaraman VII.

now i talk about my trip in future
I would see chatomok school and ACE. I want to know how have they change and how are my teacher. More then that I would see my face in the future and my wife my sons or my daughters more important then that I would see my father my mother. at last I would steal money from the bank an I will comeback to the present.

2 comments: