Wednesday 26 January 2011

My Cute Time Machine O_O**




If I had a time machine, I would turned back to yl9. I had fail in yl9 because I get low score in Reading and listening. I feel so sad and so disappointed. I didn't believe that i fail the exam because I had never get low score in the class before. It was the first time that I fail the exam.

Next, If I went back to yl9, I would did the exam again and get high score in the class. For the future I will go to see how my family and the world change. I will go to Thailand and see golf mike. I will see what do i and my family go to the future. If I go to talk with golf mike, I would visit him to my house and get lot of photo with him. Next I will came back to the present.

Finally, I hope this yl10 I will pass the exam and get good score. I think that one day I will go and see golf mike the true. Now I feel so happy to write this blog because I can tell about my self to all friend. Thank for enjoy reading my post. Please tell me if I have any mistake.

4 comments:

  1. oh you have alway write I in small letter but ur story is very good friend:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story! I hope that you get a good score in YL10, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all friend and teacher for comment.

    ReplyDelete