Wednesday 26 January 2011

My time machine


Now every countries are modern.Maybe in the future it have the time machine.If I had a time machine, I would to make all the people young forever, And control the time a day and a year If I want to know the future I will make it fast or slow to know something new like technology or what happen in the past or in the future can control the past or the future. If I have a time machine my life live like a dream. Time machine can make our life different because time machine can control everything.But the bad thing is if the time machine broke.Maybe people will .....

1 comment:

  1. If time machine was created, I would want to be it first customer. I want to be young forever, and I also want to know about my last life and my future 100 years ahead.

    This would be an excellent invention for mankind.

    ReplyDelete