Wednesday 26 January 2011

Time is what you need




If I had a time machine , I would travel through time to seek for the secret treasure ,to be in the history book , and change my destination in the past so that I will have a huge advantage to rule this planet . I would like to meet the King who built Angkor Wat , the King who built Pyramids and take photos with them .

In addition I would travel to the future to collect all of the modern technology and use them in the present .

Not only that , I can become a powerful king . I can be as rich as Bill Gates or even richer than Bill Gates . Having a time machine is '' Awesome '' because you can do what ever you like , when ever you and where ever you want . I would like to talk to Albert Einstein , Issac Newton , Nicola Tessla and other genius people , too .

Time machine is the coolest machine because you get to travel through time .

4 comments: