Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Box




I was walking down the street, when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help! Let me out of here! "To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box..When I heard that voice I quickly ran away..After that I went to tell me friend about that strange box, but she didn't believe me she said: "What??! A box can speaks? Don't lie to me"..Then I said: "Why don't you believe me? If you don't believe me just go after me!" She replied: "Don't pull me! I have to review the lessons!"Finally, I have no idea.."Oh, well..."


We studied for three hours and finally the bell rang!! It was time to go home! So I quickly held her hand and brought her to see that strange box! When I arrived, the box was said "Help me, please!" My friend was too surprised to heard a sound from the box...I tried to open that strange box..But i can't! I tried one more time, but still can't! So, I yelled to my friend to open together..When we opened together the box was opened! Then we looked at the box and saw a CAT!! What??! A cat can speaks?! Oh my..It's a "Magical Cat"!

1 comment: