Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road.Suddenly,I heard a voice say,"Help!Let me out of here!"To my surprise,the voice was coming from the box. I did not know what was it in the box.I was very scared.Oh!i did not believe what i heard.I continued walk,When i walked i heard the voice a gain and again.I couldn't open the box because i was afraid, i continued wait what happened?On the street there weren't anyone walk,so there weren't anyone to know what happened.Ah!It was very strange.But i wanted to know what was it?The first i thought a ghost because a ghost can live in a small box.It wasn't a ghost when i opened the box very slowly.What happened?Could you guess?Wow!!!It was just a doll.It was very cute.Oh!I was afraid a doll,It was so fun.After that i took a doll in to my bag,and went home.When i told my sisters.They laughed.I was very shy. Vuthita

5 comments: