Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Alien School





I don''t know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher were all aliens. I say ''why?" than I run to my class because I want to tell my friend but when I opened the door, I see all friend are aliens too. I'm very scared because I don't know How to do? and Where I should go? I think I should tell all students who study here but when I go I see all students are aliens. Than I run out the school but why I can't find out door. Maybe a hours my dad come and take me go home. If your school How can you do?
I hope have a lot of people read and give a lot of comments have good luck!*-*

1 comment: