Wednesday 26 January 2011

My friend invisibility potion


Hi, all friends!Nice to meet you all again! .Let's talk about one interesting thing that i and my friend have to do tomorrow .
My friend Kimna had made an invisibility potion.Tomorrow me and Kimna are going to drink it. First i need to
do some good thing.I will go to help people who has meet any accidents, the same as a super women help people.After that i have to done all my wishes. Before i wish that i can visit some countries which i love to. But now i can go to visit it by drinking the invisibility potion that my friend made. I didn't buy the plane tickets i just drink the potion and go in the planes by no one can see me.One more thing i can go to haunt someone who i hate before but i think it is a very bad thing that i shouldn't do it.Now i can do every things i want!Finally let's see tomorrow because i will DRINK THE INVISIBILITY POTION!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If anyone want to drink this potion, you can ask me because I"m the only one that knows how to make it...ha ha >_<
    from Kimna

    ReplyDelete