Wednesday 26 January 2011

Time Machine

If I had a time machine,I would go to the past to see a lot of people that lives in the past of how they believed in something and about their culture, clothes, and how do they live in the past.For example what do they believed in the past.Do they believed in God or Ghost.


Moreover,I would like to go to the future to see how the have been developing in 20 more year.For Example ,Car and Ship can fly and car can go under the ocean.Additionally ,I would like to see of how they have been changing their living,culture ,traditional and how they wear clothes.Also, I want to know of how the have been developing.



If I had a time machine,I would make the time to go to the time that I were going for the trip and I were very happy,don't need to worry about doing test and do a lot of thing that I don't like to do.
If I had a time machine ,I would tell my parent and my sister.I think it is a very good thing for me to have a time machine.I will be very happy and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment