Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Evil scientist



I followed the evil scientist in to a dark room, what I saw I never forget.
One day I went to school in the morning and it was the science class. We always call him that Evil scientist . because he is very mean . and the teacher told us that tomorrow we have to go yo the museum .when the teacher said that we all very happy , and want to go to there place so much.

Tomorrow is coming we come to school in morning at 7 o'clock. then we go to museum by bus . but I think it not the way to museum but I don't tell them . The science teacher don't take us to museum but he take us to a old house it like the ghost house . I am very scare and talk to the teacher that " Teacher why you take us to this house "and he say that "this my own museum, when u go in to this house u would know ". and then we follow him in to the house , in this house it is too much mess , dirty and bad smell.

Then he take us in to a room near the stairs . when he open the door it a dark room and we can't see anything . after that he close the door , and we shout so loudly . then in his hand have only a candle light . and we can see a lot of strange thing like alien , strange animal with big teeth or big eyes. we all very scare and want to cry . we walk after him maybe 30 min. until next door then we can go out from that monster room . and we back to school and say nothing on the bus .

Tomorrow in my class have a little bit student because they are sick . and then we tell the manager the story yesterday , after we tell the manager the science teacher not come to teach us again . This is the story that I never forget in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Good story- sounds like a bad teacher!

    Don't forget to write your name on your posts.

    ReplyDelete