Wednesday 26 January 2011

The box





I was walking down the the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly I heard a voice say,''Help! let me out of here!'' To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.

After that I look around and saw one box near my legs.I sat down and spent some time to think about it. While I was thinking the voice was coming out again ''Help me please!'' I don't know what in the box but I very afraid to to open it maybe it bad maybe it good. So I decide to walked away but ''Help me!'' the voice with very sad and tired was coming from the box again. I stopped walk and look at the box and think ''If in the box is an Angle I would ask her to change me into a very beautiful girl'' ''Oh I very lucky'' but one idea was come out from my brain'' Oh one small box can't put the person''. Suddenly my idea was gone but the voice was coming in my ear ''OOoooH my BaBy'' It not unusual if the woman is a people but the woman is an Alien and in the is her baby An it is an Alien,too ''ooooooh my god!'' I must go now!!!!!^^

2 comments: