Wednesday 26 January 2011

Invisibility Potion at the beach


In the last two years, me and my friend name Mike went to the beach and we were having a lots of fun.
We stayed in a big hotel and we planned to make an invisibility potion. Mike told me that he wanted to eat the chocolates without paying money. After spending 3 days on the beach, I went to the shop to buy some supplies for making the potion. I bought 2 carrots, 1 onion, 1 pack of salt, 1 pack of tomatoes, 3 kind of poison medicines. I went back home.

Me and Mike took 1 big pot and put on the fire. First, Mike poured the water into the pot and he put the salt in it. I cut the carrot into pieces and I put into the pot. Then, Mike put all the supplies I've bought and he mix it together. I pure into the cup and I drink
it, it's so tasty. After that, I gave Mike one cup of the potion. after he drank it, he said the potion is much more better than a cup of tea. 10 minutes later, we turned to be an invisible human. Me and Mike went to the shop and ate the whole chocolates freely. That was amazing, I didn't think that I can make any potion like this one.

4 comments: