Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Evil ScienceTist




I lived in the countryside with my parents very happy ,one day my parents and I came to visited city.It was very beautiful and exsited,it had lots of people,traffic and buildings. Unfortunately I lose my parents,I walk around and in the city.But i could't found my parents,so I just stayed in the city.

One week later I got out from the city to found my parents.I found a strang house,when suddenly it was night so I got in the house and sleep.When the sun was rissing I woke up and took breakfast,after I walked to up stair and saw a strang room.

I open the door,I saw lots of science equipment and a dead man.The evil sciencetist was came in,I ran to a room.In he room I saw lots of gold,a sword and a robot.I toughed the robot,suddenly the robot was worked Iran out from the room.The science saw me and he talked to a robot to cought me.the robot was chased me.I fighted with the robot for a day and I won the robot.
After I came back to the house.Unfortunately the evil sciencetist was made a dead man to became livedand he want to kill me.I used the sword to fighted with the dead man,but suddenly he broke the sword.I ran to one room and I saw a dog robot,i used the robot to fighted
with the man.The robot was won and he kill the evil sciencetist.I got out the house with the dog robot,and i found my parents....

3 comments: