Wednesday 16 February 2011

The BED ???????^^



The man name is John. He is a stuff in one famous hotel. Today is the day that his boss told him to changed the things in room 156. But he don't understood because all the things was very new so he have an idea he brought it to his sister's house and sold them a cheap price.


''This is my friend bed he sold it to me but it still new ''he lied
''why you sold it to me john''his sister asked
''oh I knew you have new house so you bought it and I had no money ,too''John said
''ok I will bought you '''his sister said
From this day he go to work like every day but his phone rang
''hello''John said
''this is John'' he asked
'' yes who are you?''John asked
''I'm a police''he said
''ok can I have you? ''John asked
''your sister was died ''he said
''ok I go now ''John said
when he go to his sister's house he saw her husband look at a letter and then he gave it to me
''this the last letter that your sister wrote for you before her die ''her husband said
''she suicide her self'' he said
''why in the letter she told to brought the bed to your house''he said and walked away
His sister died on the bed and she wrote a letter for him too he so unhappy and sad after he when back from his sister's grave and he brought the bed to his house but he gave it to his brother that come from foreign country.
''ok John I slept on the bed?'' he asked John
''yes''John said
Next morning his brother was died in secreted because no one know the reason why John's brother died especially John his sister and his brother were died the same time and the same style he don't understood.......
This night John went to slept in his brother room but the reason is '' HE DIED'' secretly no one knew about the BED but he wanted to told all the people that if thing you don't knew belonged to someone you should don't brought with you??????? From: John

No comments:

Post a Comment