Wednesday 16 February 2011

the ghost on the tree



On the last vacation I and my cousin went to the the country side to visit our grandfather when we ate dinner already We went to bed . In the middle night I and my cousin heard a voice We thought had the woman was lulled the baby to sleep . That voice was very slowly and frightening . When We went to outside the house We didn't see the people . The voice was came from the trees . The tree was near my grandfather's house . but when we went to inside the house we heard again and again . We were afraid and we couldn't slept because we deterrent .

Last day we asked my grandfather and people in the country side '' why did in the middle night have a voice '' but they didn't tell this story . When we interrogate my grandfather was approved to us .He told about for many years ago when he was to lived in the country had a woman was pregnant . She didn't have money , lost her husband and she was sick . My grandfather was pity very much and gave a little money to her . but she was killed on the tree so under the tree had footprint and a lot of blood that it couldn't destroyed so the tree had a voice . Many people in the country side was left because they was afraid . but when the daybreak we couldn't hear the voice was lost . When I heard the story I was very afraid and I need went to the city now .

No comments:

Post a Comment