Wednesday 16 February 2011

The ghost go in to my aunt body!

In 12 feb 2011 me and my family go Svay Rieng province to wedding my uncle. The place in kompong roo district ,when we arrive there we are disappointed with my aunt family because my aunt district is so far and in country side but we don't say anything all!

In 13 feb is the day that they wedding in the evening we are eating the food when prepare to eat my second aunt have a ghost go in to her body and she shout very loudly , she shout my family had been cheating by my aunt wife ,and she said my family are lost them.
She shout loudly more and more and we're get her to go to the middle of province to stay in my father's friend house.
when they arrive my father's friend home the ghost aid she is a foreigner she is middle of Cambodia and middle of Australia and then the ghost said she want to ate some biscuit and we made for her and she's not go away from my aunt.
She shut everything that she want and we catch her every time coz afraid that the ghost give my aunt follow follow her and go away with the ghost , my family really don't know when she go away from my second aunt we're tired so much and every day she not yet go way from my aunt now she made all of my family sick with her too!:[.

2 comments: