Wednesday 16 February 2011

Ghost in hotel .



Last year I went to beach in vacation with my friends. we went about 3 days .We went on Friday and come back on Sunday .

That time we left on 6:00 we really happy ,we sang, talk and played something on my friend car . the way to the beach it really far from the town . but on the way it was very interesting view , that we've never forgot . after we were on the bus for long time we were very tired and some friends slept on the but like me . We arrived the beach at 11:00 that time for lunch that a lot of people at there so it hard to find the hotel for sleep . mt friend called to a lot of hotel but they said it full of people .that time we don't know how to do , and I told them to eat something at the beach before we went to find next hotel .

when we ate already we drove to found a hotel but we can't find . after we drove for long time the sky nearly dark . a few minute ago we saw a hotel , it looked not so big and not many people stayed at there . that time the sky was so dark so we force to stay at that hotel . The hotel name " INTERESTING HOTEL " , we have 10 people but we just hired only 2 rooms because we felt so strange . me and 4 friends stay in room 113 and order friend stayed in room 114 near my room . that 8:00 night I walked around the room I felt strange but I don't know order friend felt like me or not . afte we take the bath we talked and watched TV then we went to sleep together but I can't sleep because I felt not good in this room a few minute ago , I heard a terrible noise tend I heard someone knocked the door and she said " open the door please this is my room " after I heard that noise i call my friend "wake up "when they woke up I told them to listened to that noise , they said they heard like me then we walked to the door and then opened it but we don't see everything we closed the door and call to order friend in room 114 to come to my room now .when they came to my room they asked me what happened ? then I told all the story to them and told them to listen next the door . when they heard that sound , they wanted to go now , but i told them that waited until morning we must go . they listened to me and don't do everything .we still heard that noise until 4:00 we stopped hear that . we still waited until 6:00 we prepared to go out from this ghost room .

when we went out from this hotel we all felt better . we went to ate something near the hotel and we asked a man at the restaurant and told him all the story that happened last night . and hr said that " a few years ago a young woman were suicide in room because her boyfriend went to marry wit a rich woman , she don't know what to do because she had his baby , and when she told him he still gone . so she killed her self in room 113 at" interesting hotel ", after that day no more people came to stay at that hotel . room 113 was my bad room in hotel .

when we heard that we don't want to play on the beach then we hurry to back to the town after that day we never thought to go to the beach . This the story that I've never forgot in my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment