Thursday 17 February 2011

The Worst Experience I Ever Had!


Last month, I went camping with my friends on the mountain to study the nature of the Earth. On the first day, the weather was good so we found a very good spot for setting up the camp. We were very excited about researching the environment around us. First, we started to study about the ages of the trees. After an exhausting day, we had dinner and went to sleep. At midnight, I heard a strange voice. It kept telling me that we should leave this place because it was forbidden, or we would suffer the consequences. I couldn't sleep so I started to wake up. I thought that I must be dreaming, so I went back to sleep.

Next day, we discovered a very beautiful waterfall. The water was so fresh and we found out that this waterfall was 500 years old . So, we had lunch and spent the rest of the day there. After we had dinner, my friends and I decided to go into the woods to look for more firewood, so it would keep us warm at night. We had no luck of finding the firewood so we went deeper into the forest. Then we found out that we were lost, It was so dark and we couldn't find the way out. Suddenly, something white appeared in front of us and flew around us.

It flew very fast, we couldn't see what it was. One of my friends said that it might be a ghost but we didn't believe in ghost because there was no scientific explanation about it. We thought that someone was playing a prank on us. Then when it slowly stopped it was actually a ghost, we were very scared because we always thought that it didn't exist. So, we started to run away but it kept following us. It said that it already told us to leave but we didn't do what it said, so now we have to suffer the consequences. Then I closed my eyes and screamed, when I opened them again I was safely back in my tent at the camp.

I told my friends about it, they said that I must had a nightmare. I told them that we should leave this place but they didn't listen to me. So, I gave up this idea and did what I supposed to do. At night, there was a strange voice again but this time I wasn't the only one who heard it. We got out of our tent, and we saw a real ghost it was very ugly, it had blood all over its body and it told my friends that they should had listen to me. We were very frightened I said to myself that it must be a dream but occasionally it wasn't. We took what we needed and ran out of the forest. We couldn't find a way out, my friends apologized to me and blamed themselves for being so stubborn.

I told them that it wasn't a good time to apologized. We ran and ran but the ghost kept following us like it could chase us for the rest of our life. It got one of my friends but she managed to escape. Then I remembered the necklace my mum gave to me. She said it could protect me from any dangers. At first, I didn't believed her but I took it anyway, now it was very useful. I threw it to the ghost and it was screaming because of the power of the necklace. Then the ghost just disappeared. We were very happy and we found the way out of the forest.

After that, my friends said next time they would listen to me and we went home. I whispered to myself that there would be no next time. From this time on, I said to myself that I would never went camping again because I didn't want to face that horrible experience ever again.

4 comments: