Wednesday 16 February 2011

The ghost haven't head


Last year I went to my hometown with my family. In there the people they were very kind. There were a lot of houses but they built their house far from one and other. I didn't know why they built like this. When I came in my hometown it's silent, it made my feel strange. The people in there told me there's no people got out their house at night. In that time I asked the people ""why the people didn't got out their house at night"? They said there was the ghost in here. I don't believe the people and they said it was dangerous. I thought that it wasn't real.
At night I came out the house with my brother, it was cold the wind blows me and my brother. I walked slowly. At once I saw the red light in front of me. This time I am very scared with my brother, "It's real" my brother said. I saw the man who didn't had his head. He came nearly me. My brother and me ran very fast and went to home. Tomorrow I told this story to my father and he's took me to the pagoda. This is the first time I met the ghost so I didn't want to saw again.

No comments:

Post a Comment