Wednesday 16 February 2011

THE ghost house



I lived in the countryside,I had finished high school and i needed to went to a town for studyed in a university.I had went to a town,my family had gave me some money for went to study.I rented a house for lived.
This house was very big and dark,in the morning i went to study and at the evening I returned to my house. The first night I heard dogs voice and a woman voice,I had walked around and in the house,but I don't saw anything.In the morning I look around the house,near my house there wasn't any trees and any plants.The second I heard dogs voice and a woman voice I walked in the house again,but this time I saw a woman with a her photo.I asked she where was she lived and why she went into my house, but she did not say any thing then I walked to near her and touched her,her skin was very cold.I heard some one knocked the door so I walked down and opened the door,but i didn't see anything.I walked up ,but I didn't see her.


In the morning I walked out the house and I saw many trees and plants.I though the people near my house planted it.I walked to their house to thank them,but they said they didn't plant it.Then I asked them about history of this house.They say this house had a girl kill her self because her boy friend had a new girl friend and last month her boy friend was died by the accident and they said this house didn't had people lived for two months because they afraid to the ghost.
I didn't believe them.The third night was came,I didn't heard anything but I saw a woman again and she came to my room.I saw her with bloog and she told to got out from this house and I asked her why and then she wanted to kill me.I ran out of the house and saw a man he walked into the house.I saw light came from the house and I walked into the house and I saw them dissapeared.

Next day I had leaved the house and rented aroom near my university.

No comments:

Post a Comment