Wednesday 16 February 2011

Haunted House








A long times ago there was a old house near my uncle house. Now the house is empty, but a few years ago a poor family used to live there.
At first they liked living there, but after a few months they disappeared. They left because of some horrible experiences. "They said a ghost used to haunted them during the nigh
t. Sometimes they even saw the ghost. They said it was a young woman with a baby in her arms. At other times they heard a strange sounds.Was the woman singing to her baby or was the baby crying ? " . They don't know. "I often used to walk past that house, but I never saw or heard anything. I wasn't surprised because I don't believe in ghosts. Then, about two months ago I walked past the house late at the night. Suddenly I heard a strange noise . I looked up and I was surprised. There was a green light in the window. Then I saw her. She was looking at me through the window. I shouted and ran as fast as I could."
Since then I have never walked past that house and I want to live far away from tha
t house.
The END!

No comments:

Post a Comment