Wednesday 16 February 2011

My experience


It is me RITH this is my NEW STORY , it is about something we never on never here ....
to day i had 2 story .
1>TIME I NEVER FOR GETI was the one who saw the ghost .One day i go to my grandmother house to visit her
when ,I arrived i saw a young women along the road near my grandmother house . She very beautiful but she look like unhappy ,she was alone. After i saw
I was going
to ask her what is she where she came form what she doing at late night but she doesn't over that !!!!!!
then I run fast as I can, to my home . When i back home i tell my mun and my family but they didn't believe me ,So i think it was me who the one see
that .So I was very frighten . Is night I can't sleep because i think about what i saw is a ghost .




After this day i never for get , so when I go to that house next time i never walk or get out home alone because i think if walk alone i must saw young women a gain at night . It is a first time in my life that i saw the ghost because i don't believe it have a ghost but after this day i believe it have a ghost in the world .
I never for get this day in my life .

2>The ghost of the way

Rith and Dara were good friends. Late one spring evening , they were driving to a spring social. As they drove along the road, Rith and Dara both realized that they didn’t have dates! So dara said to rith, ‘’Some good friend you are. What happened to our dates for the evening?’’

‘’oh, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t get them to go’’

‘’Well, we’ll find dates at the dance. There’ll be lost of girls there without partners ’’

As they drove along the road, the headlights fell on someone walking along the side of the high way. As they approached the person walking, they could see that it was a young girl, dressed in a lavender evening dress. Rith look at Dara, Dara looked at Rith, and they both smiled. They slowed the car down, and when they stopped, they said to the young woman,

‘’We’re on our way to the social ‘’

‘’oh’’ she said ‘’so I’m !’’

‘’Would you like to ride?’’

‘’I would indeed,’’ she said .

She got in to the back of car. Rith and Dara introduced themselves and she said ,’’I’m Neta , just call me Ta ‘’.

As they drove along, they decided that they would be together at night. At the dance, Rith danced with Neta, Dara danced with Neta, and as the evening wore on, the turned a little cool. And Rith said to Neta, ‘’are you cold? Would you like my coat?

‘’oh yes,’’ she said, ‘’I’m just a bit chilled.’’

And Rith said, ‘’I think it’s raining outside. Could we drive you home? ’’

‘’oh, yes, ‘’ she said, ‘’Thank you .I didn’t want to walk on the highway alone tonight.’’

And as they started down the highway, Neta explained that both her mom and dad were just a little strict. And it would be very difficult to explain how she come home with two strange young men. So it would be easier to stop at the edge of driveway and she could walk to the house with any explanation to her parents. And Rith and Dara understood. And as they stopped at the edge of the driveway, Neta got our, blew them a kiss from the tip of her fingers, and walked down the driveway and through the tree toward the house. And then they realized the coat! Dara said, ‘’tomorrow. We’ll get it back tomorrow. That will be the excuse we use to come and visit.’’

The next morning, Dara and Rith were on the highway, driving toward the house. But as they drove up and down the highway, but they couldn’t seem to find the highway .

‘’It was here!’’

‘’No it was over there!’’

‘’it was here, ‘’ said Rith, ‘’but look, it’s all grown up.

There’re weeds ,and grass, and rocks. It wasn’t grown up last night! But this is the highway …..you see ,there ‘s a house between the trees.’’

So they stopped the car and got our, and walked along the driveway. And as they cleared the tree, they could see the house. And Rith said to Dara, ‘’are you sure that we ‘re in the right place? Look at this house . look at the windows they ‘re all broken! And look how the door hangs from the hinges! This couldn’t be the place!’’ They walk to the back of the house. And there, in a little picket fence, was a little family cemetery with a five , six , seven gravestone. And hanging on one of the gravestone, a middle-sized gravestone, was the coat. And as they lifted the coat from the stone they both said, ‘’Aaah!’’

THE name on the gravestone was ‘’NETA.’’ They had spent the evening with a ghost. And that’s the end of that.


So did you believe have the ghost ?
I think it have and i believe but i don't know everyone think the same me or not !!!!!!! If u want to know you can go to my grandmother house with me i think u can saw a beautiful women or go with dara and rith .


I'm so happy to write about this in the blog.



Thank you for reading my post or give comment and wish you GOOD LUCK ,HAS A GOOD DAY AND GOOD TIME ANYWAY .

All in all I want to say thank for my teacher that give me time to write this post .




SEE YOU SOON WITH NEW STORY !


FROM: ME.
RITH

5 comments:

  1. I think maybe there are ghosts, but I have never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I enjoy that. Good writing but awesome pictures. REVENGE!!!
    From: Prof. Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everybody who has given me a Comment.

    ReplyDelete