Wednesday 16 February 2011

The real ghost in pagoda..............


One day, I go to my home land with my family. we go at night because my father have a lot of work. on the road I'm very scary. My dad car is Hilux vigo so i must sitting at the back with my brother. That time me very scary but my brother tell me "Don't scary your brother is near u" so me is didn't scary now. about one hour ago have a big accident i heard They say this car see the ghost and drive escape the ghost because They i think it a people.
When i have been at my Home land I Think me is scary than on the car because my that tell on pol pot they take people to kill here. so at night my mum tell me go to take a bath my brother go with me but the was take the bath at next bath room. i was hear dog bark i see the dog but no one at here so i go to sleep with my brother
On next day at night we play Hide and find first i go to hide at near the monk house and scary but who one shout to me and sing on the tree and have wear white shirt and long hair with alot of blood me is ran to home and tell my mother and she don't let me go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment