Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Haunted House and Farm


My name is John. I'm 30 years old and I'm an army. I had one great family. Last month I sold my house in the city and moved to live in the countryside. That house is very old and big. It had a big farm. It built in 1980s. This house is in a small and quiet town.The neighbors are not so friendly.

The first day I came to this house, I was very busy with my family, because this house is very dirty and messy. We cleaned this house for a half day. While I was cleaning in the living room, I saw a big photograph of the old man on the wall. This old man is the old owner of this house, but he was dead. I got this photograph out from the wall and put it in the garage.

In the evening we were very tired, so after we had dinner we went to sleep. Tomorrow in the morning after i had breakfast with my family, I walked to the farm. I saw a very great view of the house and farm. This farm is the farm of the wheat. The color of the wheat is gold, so the farm is looked like a farm of the gold. In the midnight I can't sleep because I had an insomnia, so I got out from the house and walked to the farm. When I reached the farm, I sit down and looking to the sky. While I was looking to the sky, I heard some noise. I stood up and searched the place that the noise came from. While I was searching, I saw the old man standing in the farm with a farmer clothes. I walked to him and talk to him, "Who are you? and what are you doing in my farm?" I asked. But he didn't answer my question and he was looking seriously at me, "Get out of my house!" he said. When I heard that I was frightened. I thought to the photograph of the old owner and I knew that this man is the old owner, so he is a ghost. Then I was running very fast to the house, but I fell down and was fainted.

In the morning I woke up, but I didn't see this man. I ran very fast to the house. When I reached the house, "Get out from the house now!" I shouted. "Why we have to get out?" my wife ask."This house is very dangerous. We can't live here anymore. Get out now." I answered. "Why?" my wife asked. But I didn't say anything. I'm just getting all my thing and put in the car. Then I moved to live in my brother house in the city for one week. I bought a new house in the city. Then I told everything to my family about the house and the farm. All of them were very scared.

After that I never back to that house again. I abandoned that house and I didn't sell this house anyone. I wrote the word "The Haunted House and Farm" on the board and put this board in front of the that house. So no one didn't stay near that house anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment