Wednesday 16 February 2011

The man with the Message.

A long time ago there was a very well known man living in a very old country . He must sent a message to the Queen of Ukraine . But he was very busy to do it by himself so he asked his village if anyone could send the message to the queen . I agreed to do it . I was about 30 years old he had my own wife and three kids . I put the message under my hat .

I then met a young man with blue eyes and old dirty clothes laying under the cart . He asked me " Hey could you help me ? "." I can , what's the problem ? " . "Well the devil will take me tonight and I want you to guard me , I sold my soul to him , this might sound funny but it is true " . We started guarding him because there were a few of us here . All of us started to sleep one by one , I was the last to sleep . I was trying not to sleep , but something made me sleep and sleep . I heard a voice " Sleep , sleep go to sleep leave him behind and nothing will happen to you " . When I went to sleep the last thing I saw was red eyes in front of me .

Then suddenly I woke up and remembered the young man
under the cart , he wasn't there . I asked all the people in the village , but no luck . And then I froze , I remember we exchanged hats together . But the letter was pinned into my hat by the in side . There was a severe punishment for whom who lost the letter . I saw a man always watching me . He was quiet and wearing a hat , he sat in the dark corner . I went to ask him if he knows where is the way to hell . He greeted me coldly and told me he has been watching me when I was asleep . He told me where the road to hell was , and he also told me to take a lot of money with my self . I thanked him and went on to find the road .

I went into the forest at night so it was very dark . I then went through the Burning Spears , a place where people would never dare to walk it is place where there is a lot of plants covered in spikes , there are so many of them and with every cut it goes deeper into your flesh and it burns you that's why they call it the Burning Spears . I saw black people with horns on there heads and they were so black , they were quiet . I sat near them for a long time . I didn't even know how long did I sit until one of the black Devil as I think , moved his head near to me , and if I haven't moved my head I would have sad good bye to my left eye forever . I understood that this was the time for me , I gave them all my money and then they took it and threw it into the fire .

And I didn't believe my eyes , the earth split up half an there were every boogy you could ever dreamed of : monster , witches , monsters , ghosts and others . There was a big table and I went to eat , there was everything you could eat but except the fork with the size of a young boy , I picked up a piece of meat and as I put it in my mouth I ate nothing but I clearly heard somebody behind me eating so loudly , I did like this 3 times but I ate nothing I was angry so I shouted out " Oh you cursed creatures , you don't even let me eat in hell , I need to get back my hat and get away from this cursed place '' . After I said that , all the others looked at me . '' Ok then , if you want your hat back , play cards with me '' the main witch of the table . '' Yes I will '' .

We started playing , and I was given cards that where not enough for me to win , they were tricking me . And at the last , third game I prayed to god after I got the cards , I knew that if I didn't win , I would be staying in hell for the rest of my life . After I prayed I saw different cards , they were enough for me to win the witches . I won and got my hat back . '' where is my lovely horse ? " . They took it here but it didn't have any flesh on it . They gave me another , I got on it and it just flied , I was terrified . When I came back home I was covered in blood . I took a shower and took the message to the queen . I went home and never forgot the moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment