Wednesday 16 February 2011

My experience about ghost


It is me rit. every body today i gonna show all of you my new blog about ghost story. I know that some people believe about ghost and some people don't believe it . but for me I don't believe about ghost . but many month ago. It made me believe about it . I going to tell my ghost story.
Many months ago there was a burglar . It have one men his name was goda , he is a gangster . he have a lot of enemies . One day my uncle see him and asked him to be his driver and then my uncle give him to stopped be a gangster and come to drive a car for him . on 22 October 2009 when he just drive a car to drink the coffee . he just met his enemies . he drive a car away from them but u know all of that gangster just follow him and try to shoot him. actually he has kill by his enemy when he ran to his home.
One day My friend call me to go to his house . and my friend house near the place that my uncle driver died . I came back home . recently I just see the driver goda has driving my uncle car and take me to back home . then when i come back home and I get out of the car I don't see that driver any more in the car. at that time I know that I meet a ghost However from now on I has believe in ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment