Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Scary Hotel

Now it the time that I gotta told all of you about my ghost story. This story was happened in 2008 June 18.it seemed I was 11 but now I was 15 .

That story when I go to siem reap with my family we arrived siem reap in 7 pm and we arrived the hotel in 8 pm . Than everyone go to their room that time I sleep with my sister , my 2 brother and my older sister that come from Au (Australia).

When on 10 p.m I get out of the room and I went to my mum and dad room but I'm on the second level and my mum on the third level on that time I feel liked somebody called my name but when I'm look at my back I didn't seen anything I heard it 2 time and I look at my back again I still seen nothing but the third time when I was knocking my mum and my dad door I seen that girl far away from me and looking at me her hair is very long with the white clothes.

I seen that she walking to me on that time I was very very scare that I never scare like that before . Than she coming near to me I think that only 5 miles from me but that time it very lucky for me that my dad open the door and I told my dad about the story 5 minutes more my sister called to me that when did I come back than I told her that I'm nearly go back I ask my dad bring me to my room when I arrived my room the door is open my dad go back to his room.

I saw my 2 sisters and my 2 brothers stay in a blanket and I called them they all get out from the blanket and take me into the blanket than I ask them why did they stay in the blanket like that. They told me that they saw a ghost with a big mouth calling their name they all went out to have a looked and I'm also told them that the ghost calling me when I'm went to my mum and dad room 5 minutes more the ghost calling us again everyone scare too much .

I decide that we gotta ask my mum , my dad , uncle and auntie to changed the hotel everyone agree my idea . I started to called to my dad and asked to change the hotel my dad agree to me than I called to my uncle they also agree about my idea . Everyone started to prepare their clothes on 12 pm (midnight ) we get out from the hotel .

Now we arrived another hotel we hope that not have anymore ghost . Everyone get in their room . 1 pm we started to sleep . Until morning we are all okay no one get sick or seen any ghost .

That is my first time that I'm very very scare but now I'm not scare anymore ghost .

No comments:

Post a Comment