Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sky Monster



There was summer day. I was sitting near the sea with an old man, who had unconscious on street and then I picked him into my car. The old man looked so strange, scared. He always says Sorong again and again.

I knew he must be his family. but when I asked him "who is he? May I know him? I might be find him for you." but every time I ask him, he just

looked at me and say "Hm-mm, God please help me. That is my karma, right?". Some time I wanted to take crazy hospital but he looked so sad. One day I saw a shadow of a man came into his room. Then I went to check, but I was nothing. To strange for me the bright light of a golden door had been shown. At that moment I thought it was my luck. After that I got into that door. Too, surprise for me because it was my house. The Golden door had disappeared. Then I went to my room to get a nap. When I got into to my room. I saw the old man was killed. 5minutes later I heard the strange noise with cackling of man. I was so scare then I was unconscious. After I woke up I saw the old man was stand in font of me. Then he said "Are you OK?", and then I replied with strong and nervous voice "Get out from my house!" then he said without looked at me "You can asked me for help when you meet the strange thing" then he disappeared. But before he disappeared, he had leaved a book. Then I picked it up, it just a Ghost Story on airplane that has six friends that have accident on airplane and five of them had dead. But the end of story I can't know because it was a black paper without pictures and letters on the few pages at the end of the book.

Three years later
It was on my vocation day. I and Andrew, Gina, Carl, Taffy, who are my best friend. Andrew is son of rich man in USA so Andrew paid for us to visit his mansion in Hawaiian. We used Andrew's airplane to go there. "We will go to in next 3 day at night, OK?" Andrew said. And everyone agreed what he said.

That day came; we went to airport to wait Andrew to take his airplane. Not so long, Andrew came with a model
airplane that rides with 10people. Too surprise, the pilot is Sarra who is my close friend when I was Child. "It is you Sarra?" I said. Sarra look at me and said "Yes, why do you know me? Have I known you? I prepared to answer but Andrew told Sarra to go. Then I go to find the seat. When I find the seat I saw the book, which old man gave. I was scared because I knew what does it said, it will happen with me and friends. I told them to go back and told them I not OK. But they listened to me. I said again and again, suddenly Andrew gave me a punch it makes me unconscious. "This is making you OK, fool" Andrew said. "Are you crazy? Why did you fight him?" Carl said. Then they fight each other on airplane until Taffy and Sarra said "you're Stupid! Stop that" Andrew was very angry with Sarra and shout to her "Shut up, I am your Boss. You know it, don't you know it?

1 hour later. The weather was changing so fast, but I was still unconscious. Too, strange the plane is out of control, so everyone was so scared. We didn't know why could it happen?
"I CAN'T CONTROL THE PLANE ANYONE." Sarra said. Andrew became fool again and Threaten Sarry "what the hell do this to me? You want to kill me, don't you? I will kill you!" Gina tried to stopped him but Andrew push her away "I don't listen to you anymore. You know we gonna die cause of this crazy girl." Gina was very angry with Andrew and then cry started to cry. Carl hugged Gina and told her to stopped cry "OK, OK stopped cry. You right? Stopped that OK? It will be OK?" Taffy Shouted to everyone
"Enough! Sarra Can you tell what is going on? What should we do right now?" Sarra said "I might be 2000ft for the land" than the strange thing was starting happen by the plane was hit by something, and the plane was out of balance. The radio was disconnected for a while. Taffy said "what was happened?” Sarra answered "I don't know. But it must more than 4000ft form earth. Let me think what shout we do?" Andrew said "what's happened? What’s happen? You! Sarra, is it you to killer us right?" then he tried to hit Sarra, Fortunately Taffy and Carl was stopping Andrew on time.


1 hour and 30minutes later. The plane was getting higher and higher until the left wing of the plane started cover by ice. If it still that we will die but luckily Carl said he will get out and take all of the ice from the airplane and he tie up with rope and Andrew was hoping it. Carl was outsides to clear take ice away. When he finished it he was hit with the strange again. It made you fell down from the plane and rope is tie up with Andrew’s neck so Andrew can’t breathe two choice that Andrew can’t do is kill himself or cut the rope and let Carl die. And then he picked out the idea to kill Carl. Carl told all that the rope is broken. Gina cried and found out why did it broken? Then she knew that Andrew cut the rope, Suddenly She said “The rope isn’t broken but You cut it! Andrew.” Andrew without sorry that he was wrong “You said that because your boy friend died right so go to died with he, I you love him. GO Hurry than Taffy went to close the door but the Strange thing was shown. It was Monster name’s Sorong. Sorong took Gina away and fly away. Then I woke up just a few people was left on the plan. I knew very clear that what did the book write are right? I told them to be careful and let them see what happen in the book? Andrew saw it and laughed “Did the book I die when I drove the plane. See it nothing don’t you see it.” Not so long Sorong was come out and took him away. Then we tried to take all things to throw on Sorong. Sorong was very angry and took Taffy away. After that Sorong tried to kill too. And then I remember that the old man said he will help me if I call him. Then I called him for help, Suddenly he came to kill Sorong. And take them t the safe place to ask what I want from him? Sarra said I wanted my friends back. I agreed too. Then the bright light of Golden door showed again and we walked through it. After I and my all friends were on beach of Hawaiian everyone seem don’t remember what was happen to them? Accept me and Sarra, we promise don’t tell them forever. After that I never see old man and Sorong again.

@The End@

No comments:

Post a Comment