Wednesday 16 February 2011

Scary night in the hotel




Hello everybody today i gonna show you some scary story.it a ghost story i know some people believe that it have a ghost some people don't believe a ghost story,but for me a lot of people tell me a bout a ghost story too and i don't believe too.but many year a go it make me believe.And i gonna tell you a bout my ghost story. Many year a go i have a holiday with my family.We have a trip and we go to the beach everybody was happy.We swim we play and maybe 4o'clock we go to the hotel the 1st night nothing it gonna happen but me and my brother is a little bit feel scary.Next day 2nd night my brother tell me he hear somebody walk to the room but when he open it nothing.He tell me but i don't trust him and the next day 3rd night i go to swimming pool with my brother and my father.My father and my brother go first they leave a lone in the locker room nobody in there and i feel a terrible happen it anybody in the bathroom when i go see it disappear and i go outside to tell my father but he don't believe me.Next day 4th night it was the last day and the last night that was a scary night my father saw kid maybe he 12 years old swimming in the pool at 12o'clock and my father go down stair to tell the guard but the guard say i don't see anything and my brother and me hear a water sound from the bathroom when i go to check it was nothing. My family feel scare and we come back my father ask the guard what were happen last night the guard tell us the story before 1week that have the kid was die in swimming pool.it look like my father saw.It was a scary terrible holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment