Wednesday 16 February 2011

Ghost House



In one night I don't want to because I'm sleep alone my parents and my sister go to play at singapore and I can't go because I have test in my khmer school so I need to sleep alone in that night no problem in my house but I saw near my house have a lot of ghost they were very ugly have only blood on they I was very scared and Don't no how to do when I saw they ? I want to call to my parents but my phone don't have money too.


After that night I go to sleep at my cousin house and have the news about that house have a lot of people die in that night an photo on the TV I see in that house have a lot of blood and I see a person smile but when I ask people near me they say they don't see someone smile so it made me very afraid. After I sleep at may cousin house 3days all of my friend talk about that story a lot of then first that happened I tell my cousin but they don't believed me than I say to my parents "If we don't change house I will stop live with you". When I say like this my parents believed me that I see ghost so now we live in a new house. Can you tell me if you is me how do you do? Don't forget comment to me o.k! !_!

2 comments: