Wednesday 16 February 2011

Do you believe about the ghost?


At the night time. There was a dog barking and some scary noise. I was really afraid about this house. I slept at my uncle house in the countryside. I heard a soft voice told me that" please be careful". After i heard that voice...I started to afraid and told my mom that I can't sleep in this house anymore. Seem It had a ghost.

My mom blamed and she said " No ghost in the world". Don't be to afraid. Than I continue sleeping. I still heard the same noise and said the same word to me.

I'm too scary. I don't know what to do. Just close my eyes and than sleep. This was the third time for me that I heard the same noise. Hm mm It was a hard night for me. I can not sleep. I decided to go WC. On the hall way, I saw a shadow was walking follow me and than I turn back, I saw nothing.

I realize that this house has a ghost. I was afraid. The ghost always came along me. And made something stupid in other to make afraid me.

In the morning I told my mom what I have been seen last night. My mom didn't believe me. And told me stop afraid the ghost. I can't sleep for a whole night. In the world has no ghost she said. Do you believe Is in the world has no ghost?

Thank for reading my post...

2 comments: