Wednesday 16 February 2011

GHOST STORY


I want to tell you about a house in Kompong Chang province. I have known it since I was a child. From the outside it seems like any other wooden,village house but it is haunted. Now the house is empty but a few years ago a poor family used to live there. At first they like living there but after a few months they disappeared. They left because of some horrible experience.

They said a ghost used to haunt them during the night. Sometime they even saw the ghost. They said it was a young woman with a baby in her arms. At other times they heard strange sounds. Was the woman singing to her baby or was the baby crying? They didn't know.

I often used to walk past that house but I never saw or heard anything. I wasn't surprised because I didn't believe the ghost. Then about three months ago I walked past the house late at night. Suddenly I heard a noise. I looked up and was surprised. There was a light on in the house. Then I saw a woman she was looking at me through the window. Her eyes has the blood and she has the longest fingernail. She smiled and said slowly ''Come here boy look at my baby she is very beautiful ''. I shouted for help and ran as that as I could. Since then I have never walked past that house. Now I believe on the world have the ghost. Everybody do you believe the ghost?

1 comment: