Wednesday 16 February 2011

ghost hotel

Many day ago I was on my trip with my family to the beach. when we arrived there, my father and I went to book the room in the hotel. When i got into the hotel i felt strange like something tough my back but when I looked back I didn't see anything. I told my dad this hotel maybe had ghost but my dad didn't believed me. when we finished book the room we went to the beach. At the beach i didn't feel something strange like in the hotel. At that time i thought it nothing happen. Night came out the light went down, me and my family went to the hotel and we went to our room. When we enter the room I felt that again like somebody behind call me but no one behind me.I closed my room door then I was going to take a shower. I tried to open the shower but It couldn't, I told my father and he came to opened easily, then I took a shower suddenly water became blood It was red, I felt terrible frightening and scary. I wore my towel and came out and tell my family, my mother and my father came into the bathroom they saw nothing my father said that it just normal water not the blood then i came into the bathroom and looked it true.
then took the shower back. When I finished my shower I came out from the bathroom then I went to sleep but i couldn't sleep to early I opened TV and watched. recently a terrible noise came out from the window near my bad I muted my TV volume because i watch ghost movie. Still it no used i heard that again and louder then before. At that time I faced to my parent and my sis but they slept. I really didn't understand, I though in my mind <>. I closed TV and I tried to sleep but i couldn't, until midnight I heard the sound of wolves and a kid out side the hotel I tried to awake my family but they didn't awake.
So I went to the bathroom i saw one women with long hair and carried one kid facing to me. I stood around and did nothing I couldn't do anything when she facing back to the mirror i went back to sleep and I tried to close my eyes. I couldn't sleep for the hole night I couldn't awake my family. About 3 am
the phone rang I answered the phone and i heard the noise. It said <>. When i heard that word I put down the phone then i went back to slept but my feeling was died I couldn't think any just went to sleep.
Morning came back still i was alive. I told my family there was ghost in the hotel and ask them did you heard something last last they said <> . In my family no one believe that i saw the ghost.

1 comment: