Wednesday 9 February 2011

Bad Experience in Life





The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick today. "Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class today" he said....

To my surprise, he chose me!! So I went up to the whiteboard and started to introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Kimna. I'm going to be your teacher just for today, so please bare with me because I'd never been a teacher before" I said. I was actually really nervous when I introduced myself to the class but I did it anyway because it was my job for that day.

I started the teaching a while after I introduced myself to the class. I had decided to teach a grammar lesson. I taught the " Narrative tenses". In the middle of the teaching someone shouted out "you're a bad teacher". When i heard that I was about to start to cry because I'd put so much effort trying to teach and my feedback was someone saying that I'm bad!!!
But i didn't cry. I stopped the lesson and started to tell them that they can go on the blog and post a blog about anything. But only a few people listened to my direction. Most of them went on different websites to play games. This had gotten me into an angry situation. I had gotten so angry that I started to shouted at the class. "Can you be anymore worse than this guys?" I shouted loudly.I shouted so loud that even the head teacher could hear me upstairs and came back downstairs. He didn't say anything to me. I think this is because he knew that i was super super angry.

After a couple of minutes, the head teacher told me to go back to my seat and calm down. The head teacher started to introduced a website mainly for girls because the girls had been more better than the boys. He said that the boys can do anything they wanted to do if they still don't want to listen. The website is a dress-up and makeover games. It had ended up that not just the girls enjoyed the website even the boys did.

This was the worst thing that had ever happened to my life. Even thought it's bad but I've learned from it. The lesson that I learned is that being a teacher is not my thing and that being a teacher is not so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment