Wednesday 9 February 2011

First time to be a teacher



The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick.''Therefore,I am going to choose a student to teach the class,today''.To my surprise chose me! So,I went up to the whiteboard I really afraid and my both legs very shake.However I was teaching all of my classmate in this room.I stand in front of the whiteboard it had a lot of eyes was looking to me. Now started to study,First i had given some exercise to all of them to do,after they had done this exercise already.So I had looked to them and point someone to answer my question,but no body that had could answer my question.Because is so difficult to answer my question is search from the internet it is the general question only for the clever student.For me also can not to answer this question too.All of my friend when hear I say like this all of them are laugh also my teacher stand and also laugh together.

After,i was told all of my classmate to listen to the cassette that i have taking from my teacher I have give of them to be quite and listen to me how to do this exercise.This exercise was talked about grammar such us past simple past tense past perfect.There were listened to me very very careful about this exercise.And had a little free time we played some game very happy.

I thought that do a teacher is so difficult but i really happy including some afraid to teach my classmate today.I only had teach my younger sister only at home I never teach a lot of people like this today.

3 comments:

  1. you are a wonderful writer. i feel amazed when i see your writing. i have been seen many writing, but you are the best. keep continue, you can be the best teacher as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good post! But what is your name?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU VERY MUCH .I WILL CONTINUE HARD WORKING.FROM: LEANGSIM

    ReplyDelete