Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Student who become a teacher


Yesterday the head teacher came into my class and told us that our teacher was sick today he " Therefore , I am going to choose a student to teach the class today " he said . To my surprise the head teacher chose me . So I went up to the whiteboard and said that " hi everyone today me is your teacher so you must listen to me ". after that the head teacher was going out from the class . and all the students were looking at me .

I told them that " keep silent please everyone now we going to do exercise on page 13 . when they did exercise already i said " now make in group we going to Play game now ". when I told them that we played game they were very happy . we play alots of game and when we finished that game it also near time to go home , and I told them to do exercise on workbook on page 13 unit 3 exercise 3.1 .and they said that we're very when I learned with you because the teacher never made me happy like you . and I said that "

I am very happy too when I heard that ". after that it time to went home we said GOOD BYE and back home together .

2 comments: