Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Good Thing From Head Teacher


The head teacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick.
" Therefore, I am going to choose a student to taught the class today"
To my surprise he choose me! so, I went up to the whiteboard and I was very nervous and I'm a little shy. Even though i can teach my classmate and I teach them many things . While I was teaching the head teacher and I was very happy.



After the head teacher asked me to thought my classmate I am brave now and I can do a present very well . I thought the teacher asked me to thought my classmate was a good idea because I can improved the way to do a presentation and made me brave to do something.



1 comment:

  1. Good post, William.
    Can you see the last sentence in your first paragraph? It should be 'were' not 'was.' OK?

    Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete