Wednesday 9 February 2011

Feeling Proud to be a great teacher!

The headteacher came into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick.
'' Therefore, I am going to choose a student to teach the class, today ''. To my surprise he choose me!

So, I went up to the whiteboard and introduce myself to them. First they were laughing at me, but I told them politely to shut their mouth. Then I told them '' Please take your books out students! We are going to study about theme A Focus on free time ''. All of the students had taken their books out and I taught them carefully. About one hour had passed I told them to pack their bags and we started to played game. The game is called '' hangman ''. Many of the students enjoyed with this kind of game.

However there was one group of the student was playing phone and fighting each other. I told them '' Hey! you close your phone or you want to get in the trouble? '' They had pretended not to here what I said. Suddenly the headteacher came in and I had told him what I had done. He told me not to worry then he brought all of the annoying students to the administration. The bell rang all of the students rushed out of the class. I felt very happy when I walked out of the class. When I arrived home I told my brother about it. He felt very proud of me. On the next day the headteacher came into my class and gave me the certification award '' The best students Award ''. At the end I had known that I wasn't stupid I really felt proud of myself. I hope one day I will be a great teacher in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment