Wednesday 9 February 2011

Teacher is ''ME''O.o



The head teacher come into our class and told all of us that our teacher was sick.

''Therefore I am going to chose a student to teach the class today'' to my surprise he chose me!''

so I when up to the whiteboard and started to think of our lesson but my brain wasn't work and my body was vibrated because all my friend was looking at me.I started to look down the floor and think ''What am I going to do with all of them?'' suddenly one idea was coming out from my brain ''I should stop them to look at me so I had to make them interested to someone so I had to chose someone in the class but my mouth wasn't open so I started to draw something on the whiteboard.I think many of you want to know what I am drawing? but all the students was surprise and stop looking at me then looking at the head teacher because I drawing him on the whiteboard 0.0. But the problem is ''The head teacher was looking at me and very angry so I should run now''O.0 because all students look at me was little bit afraid but HEAD TEACHER ''I DON'T know'':(



1 comment: