Wednesday 9 February 2011

My First time Teaching Students




The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick today. "Therefore, I am going to chose a student to teach the class today." he said.
To my surprised , he chose me. So, I went up to the whiteboard and I wrote a story on it. Then, I told all the students that some of the words in this story are wrong and i want them to correct it. they comes up and corrected it one by one. After finished this work i gave them some Grammar work by giving them a paper with grammar exercised.

When someone done the work, they can go home even the bell not yet rang. Finally, they all done the work and they went home. Suddenly, the head teacher came and shout at me "HEY! why you let all the students go home even the bell wasn't ring?" he shouted. "well, i am a teacher i can do whatever i want because they're my students." i said. "oh, god.. your just too brainless! OK , you too! go home, Quickly!" he shouted. Then, I went home with my friends.
From that day until now, He still angry me. Actually, I don't care about him. It was surprised today that he came and say "Hi" to me.



One day, He went into my class room again and he told me the same thing and he also chose me to be the teacher too. I did the same thing like before, but he didn't says anything. So, I went back home happily.

2 comments: