Wednesday 9 February 2011

Teaching Student For The Frist Time



The head teacher came into my class and told us all that our teacher was sick today''Therefore,I am going to choose a student to teach the class today'' he said to my surprise,he choose me so.I went up to the whiteboard and said hello am a teacher now and i have to teach everybody until our teacher came.I tell all my student we had some work to do like grammar exercise finish or check the blog or study something interest. when we finish our exercise we had to do some fun activity because if we don't have the fun activity everybody will feel stressed and my student don't want to learn anymore. everybody was said teacher go home teacher please.I am teacher i don't want to hear these word i don't want to see my student was running away from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment